Thursday, August 16, 2012

Embrace the Camera!

Just saw this on Clan Donaldson, and, being that it's a thought that's been on my mind lately too, I decided to jump right in and give it a try.  The "Mom-free" family pictures have become the norm around here, partly because I enjoy taking photos, partly because I give more attention to camera angle and framing, and partly because I'd just as soon not have another record of this, that or whatever else I don't like about myself on any given day.  Emily at The Anderson Crew explains it beautifully, and hosts Embrace the Camera every Thursday.

I'll probably attempt a "real" picture in the future, but when it comes to the ever-wiggly Jelly Bean, the webcam will do for now.  Plus we have company, so it's time to get off the computer and back to real life!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've been stalking you for a while waiting for a new post. :-) More pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete