Thursday, June 7, 2012

Food, Glorious Food! {p.h.f.r.}

Food is on my mind a LOT these days, and it's no big stretch to figure out why.  In the meantime, I guess I thought I'd torture myself a little more plan ahead for some interesting and delicious options!

{pretty}

Chocolate Raspberry Charlotte Royale Bombe Glacee

This would probably look like a mess if I tried to make it myself, but it sounds delicious and the photo is oh-so-pretty!  Check out www.cherryteacakes.com for a whole index of amazing sounding recipes (haven't exactly had an opportunity to try them out) and beautiful photos of each dish. 

{happy}

Pizza - Crust and Sauce- The Prepared Homemaker

I have often made pizza from scratch, but never sauce.  Pizza is pretty much my top go-to food whenever the question "hmm, what sounds really good right now?" pops up.  I practically could live on pizza.  Can't wait til I can have it again!  (Soon, please, God?)  I'm also incredibly intrigued by the premise of The Prepared Homemaker.  Will definitely be checking that out more thoroughly in the hours ahead!

{funny}


If you do a online search for "funny food" there's a whole myriad of images available.  Some of them were a little weird for my taste, some merely cute, and others I wished included recipes.  But this?  This I found hilarious AND I would give anything to eat it right now!

{real}


Yup, that's what arrived for breakfast.  Interestingly enough, lunch and dinner look pretty identical.  {...sigh...}




round button chicken

2 comments: